Friday, September 24, 2010

eight months

my boy is already 8months and on this special date 200910, granny spotted Lucas's first teeth.. and its real! cos i felt it, n i saw e white patch stuck up there already..

but its really weird though..
usually the first tooth will appear infront, either top or bottom. but for Lucas, he started on the top-left INSIDE!

since young, ive already felt that this boy is different and many times he did prove me right

and his milestones......
every morning he'll wake up around 7.30, weekends usually till 9am. cereals, nestle cereals, will alawys be his breakfast and till now his not very attracted to proper food meals.. but instead if u giv him small snacks his so much more keen in eating

the rest will be porridge, mostly spinach + pork porridge + carrot for lucas.. cos he doesnt like the smell of fish and he will refuse to eat fish porridge

and he'll wait for me to come back.
when i step in n calls for his name, he never fails to smile at me n crawl towards me, stretching out wanting me to carry

he can crawl really well n long, sits independently (especially when u put in him infront of the tv) but that also got to depends on how focus he is

Lucas is a hyper boy and can never really stay focus on smth for a long long time..
and his able to stand by himself when he holds onto the table for support for a good solid 10mins

picking up things so fast, though im happy for my baby.. but it'll be real soon he'll be running everywhere n will not wants to stay inside my arms like a baby already... so sad

No comments:

Post a Comment