Saturday, September 4, 2010

My only Joy & Pride

In life
everyone has its good n bad part of it
happy n unhappy part of it too


the route down might seems to be tough
doing it all alone

but my only motivation, joy n happiness
was becos of you;
Lucas !



being able to be around him every moment
witness his every 1st FIRST

P R I C E L E S S



almost everyone's impression of Lucas
is that ; his a very cheerful & smiley boy with a head full of hair
and one this night
this lil boy smile n smile at me
till his smiles became like that
LMAO




This afternoon
i witness his 1st powerful commando crawl
LOL LOL LOL

*video available on FB*



my fussy food eater boy
will always fuss when he sees me
so much so ive to hide inside my room each time he has his meal




B a t h T i m e
shower Lucas before he sleeps
his such a active boy, cannot sit still one
n he'll end up sweating
when i say sweat really sweat okay, whereby you see sweat dripping


standing up!



lastly
i left him in my room to sleep n play by himself
when i realise there's no sound at all
only to see him lying down so comfortably on my bed



Remarks on lucas milestone : Personally i think lucas is a very fast learner, or mayb a eager learner.. he just cant wait to jump to the next levels since young

at 12days old - Lucas held his pacifier by himself
when baby r suppose to flip, he learnt how to sit first
then he skipped the flipping & roll-ed

now that he can sit 80% independently only, he proceed to crawling
n today he did the commando style *smack head*

and each time i bath him, he'll hold the toliet cover/tub and make his way up by himself

No comments:

Post a Comment