Sunday, September 26, 2010

New gift :)

二姨谢谢!
this whole weekend was spent with baby outside...
yesterday started the day early, brought granny for dental treatment & she was so happy to be back at yewtee (old house) cos the stuff she can shop there is cheap n what she wants

had our lunch & i fed lucas his porridge...
the 1st mouth he gave me a really weird look, i thought the porridge was hot n hurt him, so i quickly dig it out with my finger to realise its only warm..
i continued for the next 2mouth n my boy *yawn* n fell asleep already..
such a waste i din capture it in video

aftermath we went to lotone to get lucas his new stroller with 5point safety harness
goodbaby stroller in my favourite colour! hee
this time round i really took my own sweet time to test out the stroller inside kiddy palace before deciding...

and i tired it out today for the first time, n i loving it so is lucas! jus look at the top photo
he OPEN his leg so big n show ppl, glad his not a girl man, chou lo

everyone is telling me how "beautiful" my SON is today...

No comments:

Post a Comment