Sunday, November 1, 2009

omg! omg! omg!

daddy J: girl, i bought xue-ge and slow-cook for you to eat hor. its good for you must eat (he even purposely bought a slow cooker so he can boil tonic for me :) )

me: okay. but wad is xue-ge ( i thought its a top-grade bird nest)

daddy J: bird nest is swalow saliva, xue-ge (hasma) is frog saliva

me: omg! you don disgusting can

today..........
daddy J: wahlau you only drink the soup nvr eat the ingredient ah, very expensive leh

me: oh mus eat? i dono, okay you put in fridge i eat later

me: anyway i go google xue-ge, later i tell you wad it is

daddy J: okay

me: DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xue-ge is not hasma! its frog's dried fallopian tube. you damn gross okay

daddy J: its good for your lungs n complexion mus eat. anyway wad's is fallopian tube?

me: part of woman birth system!

daddy J: for wad de?

me: STORE EGG!




wahlau i cannot stop laughing can.

No comments:

Post a Comment