Saturday, October 31, 2009

vivien v.s grace

vivien VS grace = crazy aunties....!!!

HAHA

was told by aunt vivien tt her fren bought tamaguchi for 5.90 @ toa payoh hub, so we purposely went down on thrus but thanks for her suay suay mouth, they were OUT OF STOCK. can i still had to walk & climb up & down the stairs to find other toys for her boys as a drawing contest reward.

in the end, aunt vivien still don give up leh.

cant imagine she actually instructed all her frens to keep a lookout island-wide for the cheap tamaguchi!

and someone actually found it for us! @ gombak.

but hubby was on leave on friday, hence we went out lunch together and marketing (cos i buy alot stuff, with hubby around he can carry them for me). so i msg her tt, i'm sorry cannot accompany her cos i'm out with hubby, might not be able to make it in time.

but hubby upon hearing tt, he asked me to go. otherwise i stay home while he plays online game i'll be very bored. hehehe tt's so unlike him & so unlike me. i'm very sticky to hubby on nor

so quicky finish my marketing and while hubby bring them home for me & storing them, i'm happily on the train to meet aunt vivien, & once again a lady gave up her seat for me (for sure my tummy mus be so obvious despite wearing loose clothing).

when aunt vivien saw me she was so excited. i cannot stand her leh, like a kid =x

when we were @ the shop we shop like mad, cos it was soooooo cheap, felt so aunt-ish & i told her we have to stop meeting each other for 1mth, like tt everyday spend money will go crazy de leh

the tamaguchi was even cheaper den toa payoh only 2.90

i bought 1 for myself & 1 for felicia, she bought 13 of them.

when to shop for clothes, got myself a tube & mostly gonna wear them for wedding dinner this mth. she got several office clothes :)

well, really enjoy shopping & going out with her

muacks muacks muacks

well, for the passed 2 saturday, hubby have been on guard-duty leaving no time for me. therefore i ask-ed him to bring me out today for awhile.

made reservation for 2 @ jack's place, short & nice lunch date

after tt went to shop for abt 45mins only

bought a heart necklace, finally gossip girls season 2 dvd, haviannas & scope of ice-cream from gelare. cabbed home aftermath & began watching my XOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment