Friday, January 22, 2010

Bye Couplehood! Welcome Lil-Chew

This shall b my las grp of photos on my pregnancy big belly *byebye!*




Went for my 38th week checkup this morning w granny. wow! the heavy & long hrs of rain made booking of cab almost impossible, damn irritated.

today i only had to do CTG scan, & as wad i expected i've already dilated cos its been hurting "sharp pain" below for 1week already.

gynae cfm tt i've dilated 1-2cm already & having regular contractions every 10mins. hence she gave me e opt whether i wait see when baby wanna come out or choose a date to induce. After discussing w hubby, granny & daddy.

decided to induce baby cos; reason being:
-38 weeks already, baby is very safe healthy to come out
-20th+ jan already, don wan to wait liao
-my carry baby until very xinku le, im always feel breatheless
-ends e anxious waiting time for everyone ard us

so im enjoying my last happy carefree day. last couplehood day with hubby.
i'll be admitting in the morning tomorrow.. hopefully baby will be good & come out soon, don let mummy suffer


No comments:

Post a Comment