Sunday, January 17, 2010

All for my Dearest Boy





Finally found a sweater @ a reasonable price + i like it for babyboy. Got another 2long pants for babyboy cos i always sleeps in the aircon, hopefully tt will keep him warm.

2more rompers for him, but tt's when he grow older. And the pink one for niece chloe, her 1st birthday is coming soon :)

all @ very reasonable price...

last night @ 4am i couldnt sleep like, wad i meant was tt my body is sleeping but my mind is wide awake.. i understand tt anxiety insomnia symptoms is part of the 3rd tri. but finally @ 5am i woke up becos of pain in my tummy.

so i text aunt vivien, so happen she's not aslp too. beginning the pain was very mild but regular but e pain got more intense & stronger + baby suddenly moving alot... so i woke hubby up immediately n he say monitor first until morning if still pain den send me go hospital..

but mayb im really too exhausted, i fell aslp @ 6.30am again.. hubby did wake up & check on me, only to realise i fell asleep..

so i think its anytime next week tt babyboy will come meet us...

No comments:

Post a Comment