Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

today marks a brand new start to a brand new year. before i start i wanna congrats adonica on her babyboy arrival today.. been in contact w her since ydae checking out on her hows everything.. am so glad tt her 1weeks of contradictions finally ended when her water bag burst & its confirm to pop a NEW YEAR 2010 babyboy...

very soon its gonna be my turn tooooo :)


in 2009.................


from getting together with hubby in 2008 and going through all the good & bad. studying for my last trimester in sch & preparing for grad. my 21st birthday. going on holiday with hubby. knowing my pregnancy. being pregnant, becoming someone's wife overnight. getting married

its a year full of ups & down. happiness & unhappiness
but i wont regret wad had happened....


so in 2010............... im looking for, hoping, working forward
` a smooth & quick delivery hopefully by end jan
` baby Lucas arrival & to be healthy
` full mth parties for baby Lucas
` hopefully i can enjoy CNY
` a good confinement
` apply for a flat together with hubby
` hubby to get a stable job
` regain my pre-preg condition & begin working
` baby Lucas to be a good boy under grandma care
` all my unhappiness to work out on day
` financially independent

tt's abt all for personally for me ;
2009 being such a life changing experience for me. 2010 i hope tt my lil-chewfamily will be a happy one, having another gem joining us soon.
i wanna learn to be a good mummy to baby Lucas & a good wife to hubby as well
hopefully i can get back into the working society soon after birth
and save enough for our downpayment if we apply for flat & get the ballot
also to save enough for hubby & mine honeymoon in july

now tt things have changed, there's alot of things i can no longer placed myself in consideration as the top priority in life. i've a family now, a child now..

but for all
learn to forgive & forget
learn to love each other deep within, for LOVE is such a beautiful thing
to share
to care for my boy

lastly i wish everyone out there
HAPPY 2010 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment