Wednesday, December 16, 2009

32weeks & Happy 21st Honey!



Went for my 32weeks checkup with hubby as usual. but this time & also for the 1st time, i had to wait sooo long. i literally spent close to 4hrs @ kkh....
-reach @ 2pm had lunch
-2.40pm go AMC for growth scan, btw my appt is 3pm but the quene was sooo long, i ended up only scanning @ 4.15pm

supposingly my gynae appt is 3.20 but i mus do scan first
after the scan waited outside clinic & was told still mus wait cos Dr opened clinic late late today
finally when it was my turn for review! the nurse brought me to another rm as instructed by gynae to monitor baby heartbeat for 40mins. WTH!

LIKE FINALLY!!! my turn see gynae & was told tt i had to do the heartbeat monitoring cos my water bag lvl is normal but on the lower range which might affect baby growth.

so mus continue monitoring & my appt is in 3weeks time.

super exhausted spending the whole day out...... :((

anyway happy birthday julia!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment