Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy 4mth wedding monthsary

felt very happy today, or was is yesterday?

been asking hubby, does he noe wads today's date. so playful of him, always like to make me heart itch n angry, he jus enjoys seeing me angry over nothing.

clearly remembers 4mths ago, we were so busy with our wedding day

accepting all the blessing from friends n families members, the day we was pronounced Mr & Mrs Chew.

His officially mine already. haha kanna chop by me liao. mus carry my handbag for me whereever i go, such a dear, such a babyboy of mine

2mre mths, jus another 2mths. the fruit of our love will be joining us.


To Hubby:

thank you! i know times gonna get tougher. but you never deprive me of wad i need & want. you always let me get wad i wan, even @ times its not priority, despite u having not enjoy for many mths already. i appreciate wad u're doing

having to bear the changes in me, especially in my pregnancy
my emotionals ride
my bodyache where u've to massage for me
my tummy cosing me unable to move able freely, @ times u still need to carry me up
spending time with me as much as you can
patting me to bed like im fussy like a baby
telling me you love
rubbing my tummy, talking to ourlove together
taking care & cooking for me when i'm ill

baby! i gonna give you all the love i have.
no reservatioin
simply because i love you, jus because i do

thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment