Thursday, July 22, 2010

tough times makes me a stronger person

life haven been really good since Lucas was borned & after i started work.. However, all these had nothing to do which my precious baby at all, infact it was because of him that mould me to be who im today after all that had happened..

few mths back alot of problems started in my marriage, and although situation are not that sticky compared to the initial stage, we r still taking things slowly step at a step and see how the future move on from there

but im not that affected anymore, because my heart long has an answer i want in my life, for Lucas too :)

and now after working for 3mths, MD tell me he want to extend probation.

his okay with my work performance only certain areas not yet confident, but when i question him where went wrong so i can improve from there, he couldnt give me an answer
makes me so disappoint him this company from that moment

i still rmb i went there in high hope for the job & after 2nd interview got the job..
i like the environment although in the beginning i already felt that my MD is a weird person, but still im there to learn

i really had the urge to quit today
i went to work in a bad mood, work demin skirt despite knowing i cant, becos i really don care
can say is fuck up attitude

but really thanks to honey, eileen dear, daddy, aunt, ahma & senior talking to me
although company seems to be unfair but after they talking n encouragement i really felt alot better

of course my dear son plays the most important part in it
because of him, my work attitude changed so much
no longer that impusive, think before i act
spend what i need to, so can save for the future

really..
being a mummy taught me alot of things
to what i believe in myself. i've became a much much responsible mummy/adult

i live for a meaningful & beautiful reason in life now
i found my true happiness & joy in you

thank you dearest son
if not for you existance, mummy had long given up on alot of things
it was because of you, mummy is working & living hard & happily for
i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment