Wednesday, May 19, 2010

hectic day WORSE than working day

Despite going on leave today, i woke up as usual

*faint* i thought Lucas has a biological clock inside thats automatic on saturday & sunday only when he know mummy is not working & will be SUPER sticky to me

but this morning he woke & began sticking to me like chewing gum :)

cannot lah.. i told him mummy is going out for awhile and will be back later to pick him & ahma to go out

I passed my BTT at one go :) went in for less den 10mins i completed without double checking haha
den i immediately do my PDL since there was no quene, up next will be my practical practice, final theory slowly wait haha

time was very tight for me, so i flag a cab and head to bpp to buy 4D for granny and also baby's FM.. reach home quickly changed Lucas and off we go

-12.20pm baby 4mth checkup
-2pm baby physio
-3.30pm gynae check

i simply dont agree with what the physio have to say so im not gonna be bothered and only go back in november for baby checkup

well as for me, i did my pap smear, for now i just need to wait for the letter
*cross finger* nothing happens hor!

when we were on the way home, baby fell asleep in my arms but i myself also feeling sick being out the whole day & also travel sickness
i kept complaining to granny i feel sick, she ask me go nap but i told her smth like this

"no matter how tired or sick i must look after lucas. although u help me alot, whenever im home its time for u to take a break. since i want to give birth to Lucas den its my responsibility to take care of him. if wait until peopler (aunt or uncle or outsider), en i really no face liao loh"

No comments:

Post a Comment