Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mummy & Baby







Lucas used to be sooo attached to me before i started work

for instance, if he sees me yet i don talk to him or carry him, he'll get angry n start crying v loudly to get my attention bla bla-bla

but since i started work, each night i comes home i felt that he distance from me n seems to grow chubbier althou its only abt 10-12hrs of seperation..

especially when there was one night i felt particularly unhappy n upset, as whenever i carry lucas to face me he starts pouting his mouth as thou his gonna cry anytime. but when the maid plays when him, he actually smile so cheerfully.

it made me felt as thou im no longer the mummy n i really felt like tearing, becos im all alone now, cos im working so hard for Lucas

so on today after dropping by plaza to get my lenses n solution, i rushed home like mad becos i want to spend more time with baby. so when i reach home, lucky was sleeping. i had a quick bath n ate quickly

when im done baby just woke up & i happily carry him into the room n have our own private time

we were playing so happily n i took so many photos jus on that night alone
den i decided to pack his clothes abit, since im gonna prepare to buy new clothes for him alrdy. i need to sort out n make space for new ones

so he happily sit on e bed look at me n smile each time we've eye contact

i'm really glad i felt connected once again

No comments:

Post a Comment