Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lucas arrival Day 10

There you go :)
pictos of my lil boy ; LUCAS

i'm feeling much better already, refering to my wound.
but still i've to wake up in e night every 2-3hrs to feed baby
grandma have been really a good help to me all this while! THANK YOU
baby is good! he always gets back to bed after his feed, making things alot easier for me
but there are also times whereby he jus refuse to nap & i've to play, pat him despite hw exhausted im - well tt's e responsibility & joy of being a mummy right?

the reason why i posted this particular picture of Lucas is becos...........................
he always enjoys making his mouth (like above), sooo tiny
& tt never fails to make me LOL

he's simply such a dear
with many many ppl loving him



up next... my confinement
today also marks e 10th day
think i haven been really a good mummy HAHA

i use warm water to wipe my body everynight
i enjoy e breeze from e fan
i drink plain water like 2-3x a day
i eat sweets & snuggle up hubby's fries few days back
food revolves around ginger alot (which i simply hates it!)
basically im eating the same food everyday

but for e passed 2days, i've been losing my appetite already
day 1 - i basically didnt eat anything for e whole day
day 2 - ate very plain food, like veg only
but on both days i diahorrea :(

im not starting on my traditional post-natal massage yet
due to c-sect wound, it takes 2weeks to heal
but my gynae say for e internal organs to heal takes 1mth
so not to risk any damage done, YES! e massage will have to wait
& hopefully i slim down enough by den so i wouldnt need it anymore

in e mist of planning baby's full mth party (I LOVE PARTIES!)
have already decided to bring baby to shave hair 1 day before e party
& i wanna get my hair, pedi mani done too!

shall update soon :)
oh! Lucas umbilical cord drop on 31st Jan 5pm :)

p/s: i haven seen you for 3days already. due to ur work. i miss you so much... loving u

No comments:

Post a Comment