Saturday, November 28, 2009

SAF chalet & heartburn

its been a long long time since i been to SAF chalet with the family.
met felicia in the arvo @ lot one, collected my online buy from the post office & had lunch before heading back home to pack chalet stuff & cab off to meet aunt vivien @ her place before driving down to the chalet

im so lazy no CAR no CAB NO NO NO wan to go out!!!
cos now i get tired like damn easily, and i always wan to sleep when im outside.
and walking around with my big tummy is tirng too okay

the bbq was lil, didnt eat enough to satisfy my hunger. but i donwan to trouble them lar, its different if hubby or daddy was there. they know im a super big eater now

oh, btw! hubby didnt go with me cos he had to do duty to help replace his mulism fren due to their festive season

went i ended up spending my night away play overnight mahjong & lost 15
and also to chat & play with 3darling boys.

it was such a dear to see him waking up with their messy hair, coming down to greet me
Hello boys! Hello grace jiejie! muacks

left the chalet @ 9am & we had breakfast @ yewtee mac. sooo hungry
hubby is home waiting for me already, pack food for him as well
boys went home to my place to look for hubby awhile, n aunt vivien to borrow my SD card

and i slept my entire day away, sooo sleepy

No comments:

Post a Comment