Friday, October 23, 2009

*waves* 3rd trimester!

Went for my usual check-up on wed with hubby.

Boring leh, no scanning. jus listen to gynae talk & hear baby's heartbeat. hubby thought the sound came from the adjustment of the bed, it was only until i told him, what u heard was our lil-baby heartbeat! :p

D.U.M.B

but CUTEeeeeeeeeeeee :))

i gained another 2kg, omg! i'm 60kg
if i were to jump onto hubby, his will probably become roti-prata like what daddy commented

went to singpost to fix a home-line & shop alil @ kiddy palace
bought a really cute pram toy for baby, it was hubby who saw it
the purpose is for baby to explore

i've been on mini mahjong winning strike this week. hehe my only entertainment

hubby is still sooo amuse @ baby movement inside me
especially when he sees my tummy moving
to me, lil-baby is very obedient & adore. he NEvER kicks me hard, only very light kick when i talk to him..

yesterday when hubby talk to him (shake my tummy), he reacted by kicking...

No comments:

Post a Comment